Sinister: Re: On the CS Lewis tip: never too late: well...

aaron tieger atieger at xxx.com
Wed Dec 2 13:58:28 GMT 1998

What I mean is that I think there are certain times
when you need to read certain books are certain bands
in order to fully appreciate them. Like, I had to go
through being a metaller before I could apprectate
punk before I could appreciate indie, or half the
reason I love Disintegration so much is because I
first heard it at a crucial juncture in my
development. If I heard it now for the first time, I
might not be so blown away.

Of course, I did just read Dune for the first time
(and loved it), something my friends all did way back
when.

I'm sure it's a fine series. The piece by him was
well written, except that his argument was full of
shit.

As for the Young Ones, I prefer the one where Vyv
goes into the closet or wherever and he finds the
witches from Macbeth saying "All hail MacVyvyan."

that's all for this morning, time to leave for work.

aaron

===
atieger at rocketmail.com
auger/anvil