Sinister: Aslan is Jesus

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 2 14:17:28 GMT 1998

I'm sorry. But Fucks In The Snow? I think this would be just hideous, as
when you get up close to it snow is rarely floaty or cherry-blossom like
at all, but dirty and wet and - shock horror - pretty damn cold too. And
the combined body of the two (or more) shaggers would melt it all anyway.
Sorry idealistic popkids, I'm just feeling in a cynical mood.

Narnia - I read all the chronicles and loved them when a wee lass (they
even came in a pretty box which I thought was *so* spesh - did anyone else
have those editions?) but when in later life I found out abouyt the
religious allegory etc I felt rather icky. It all smacked of
indoctrination a bit too much for my liking. I had quite enough of that at
school what with having to drone the Lord's Prayer every day.

I always thought one of the great things about B&S is how murky and
doubtful, but simultaneously appealing, religion is shown as. "Her
spirituality was thrown into confusion". That's me, pretty much.

Before I go, I need help. Tomorrow I must be at a party dressed as a
literary character and I have minimal costume ingredients. Who can I be?

Lovebites, Archel xxx

"This is Maz. She'll be giving blowjobs, smiling and being encouraging."

Rachel Playforth
rap101 at york.ac.uk
http://members.tripod.com/~RPlayforth/welcome.htm