Sinister: 2 quickies [one OFF one ON]

dave cohen lapis at xxx.edu
Wed Dec 2 15:19:38 GMT 1998

> i met and spoke to amelia (heavenly, marine research) last night and remembered
> that some said taht it was she that said the 'she and me' thing.
> david

>                   david kitchen : jeepster recordings ltd

	have Marine Research put out anything? i thought i had heard
	about a 7" (called Queen B? MayB...) but not seen/heard it.

	[sidenote on She and Me....Woody Guthrie used it in a lyric
	on a song called Way Over Yonder (on the Mermaid Ave LP
	that Billy Bragg and Wilco did.  about a young man attempting
	to seduce some youngwom and getting cuaght by her mum
	"she cut a switch from a cherry tree and laid it on to she and me"

	unless guthrie was talking about Sheila and Amelia as well...]

	second query: there was a mention of the Tigermilk rerelease
	being around the corner...how long of a block are we talking
	about here??

	--lapis