Sinister: PARDON MY FRENCH, FUCK

Sebastian 70204923 at xxx.ca
Wed Dec 2 17:01:44 GMT 1998

i scored that CD after hearing, from somewhere, Pavement
comparisons...needless to say, I was quite dissapointed...

My fault, of course, thinking anything could resemble MENT...pity
me..

YET...the new Silver Jews somehow stacks up, when Krist Novoselic
referred to his drunken comments in Italy (one of Nirvana's fianl
shows) coming from a book called "How To BE Witty At Parties" i think
it was American Water he was foreshadowingly (???) referrinng
to...the word-play here is fascinating...

...but then again, St. Malkmus had a hand in it...