Sinister: wedding music?

Heather Marie Propes asbuch at xxx.edu
Wed Dec 2 18:42:09 GMT 1998

Forgive me for not being to hip to any of the latest conversational
threads around here, I'm trying to look at this list on the fringes of my
working day, while attempting to look like a busy html programmer.

My question of the day - Can anyone recommend some pretty music for my
wedding in July? Anything along the lines of Belle and Sebastian would be
nice, Pulp might be a bit risque for my grandmother.

Thanks!

http://student-www.uchicago.edu/users/asbuch/index.htm#hometop

Heather Marie Propes   asbuch at midway.uchicago.edu