Sinister: rock and roll courses through me like a...a coursing thingy

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Wed Dec 2 21:09:18 GMT 1998

ah hem

i was getting too distracted at work today, i kept thinking about someone's
post, but the thing was i couldn't remember who had written it, or what the
main content was. all i recalled was an image of struan with hands on hips.
which made me keep grinning. which wasn't good for the santa biscuits that i
was piping eyes onto. there's some weird looking santas out there now.

i was on a coach into london thinking something about the 'wreakage of
humanity'
whilst going down oxford street. it's funny, i never realise that i am
unwell until i've got better.

does anyone have any suggestions, as to how to fit the super furry's b sides
album into the shelves...?

select are being very nice about B&S in this issue, aren't they? ho hum. i
ended up staring at the adfert in the back whilst i waited for the train,
strangely mesmerised...or maybe i was just tired, and pissed off that i'd
missed the earlier train, and needed some comfort.

i'll stop before i become totally irrelevent.

alix

in my cd player: a poodle. no, hold on, that's the microwave.

"So don't approach me if you've no more to say than what you've been doing,
or how much you paid for the beer in your hand. I really don't care and I
might have to kill you, which wouldn't be fair. On me"  - Prolapse 'Killing
The Bland'