Sinister: everyone avoids me like a cyclone ranger

kellym at xxx.com> kellym at xxx.com>
Wed Dec 2 21:47:29 GMT 1998

oh oh oh (or is it ho ho ho?). we have pop competitions and christmas jokes
and stories of isobel as a dog. how exciting. is it possible to live
vicariously through things that don't really exist? i think it as and, as
such, i shall. earlier today while enjoying my fourteenth minty cigarette i
realized that if a certain sinister listee who works down the way from me
were to get on the roof of her building she could wave to me and do little
dances while i smoke my cigarettes. how nice would that be? we could even
get some of those little short-distance walkie-talkies and hold
conversations. oh oh oh.

let me think here, i've kept the list up to date with my lunches, an
inventory of my desk as well as my addictions to various snack products. i'm
completely out of uninteresting things to tell you people about. completely.
i'm either going to have to start making things up or i'm going to have to
take a creative writing class to present myself in a more inspiring manner.
yeah. i need to think on that.

well, i've got my passport and my plane tickets to london but i still
haven't figured out where i will stay or what i will do while i'm there.
flying by the seat of my pants? no, just too lathargic to actually plan
these things out. i'm sure i'll find someplace to stay and something to
occupy my time. that's the way these things go, isn't it?

ok, now i must depart for i have the urge, once again, to... um, i don't
know. just an urge maybe.

-kelly  ryan mcguire
  ingrediants: water, sucrose syrup, glucose-fructose syrup,
  citric acid, natural flavors, salt, sodium citrate, monopotassium
  phosphate, ester gum