Sinister: A heaping helping of the usual

Dom 95djb2 at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 3 00:26:04 GMT 1998

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998, Reid Dossinger wrote:

> Is it just me, or is the list crush website ripe for abuse?
> Is there anything that stops people from getting their friends to
> vote a billion times?

You're right, I just voted for Fluffy twice, so to stop me being damned
to hell I'm coming clean - David / Big Stu, can you take _one_ of them off
please? :)

D'oh! Such lack of subtlety is surely not part of the whole list crush
scene, but I'm new to this...as long as I don't have to square up to Gary
in a Liverpool car park I don't mind!

I'm withdrawing my offer of Xmas lights in a petulant response to the
fact that no-one's put my name on the list crush site...maybe I should
resort to threats: I know where you live, Big Stu, the address is in
Queen's porter's lodge. And I could be there with more musical Xmas trees
in ten minutes.
Be afraid.

Right I'm off to bed
Dom