Sinister: Boogie Boogie Boogie

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 3 00:57:31 GMT 1998

Hi all...

Bit of a short one this as I have to exit the house and drive up to Preston
in the next five minutes. I too have read the Narnia Chronicles and dam fine
they were. The episode of the Young Ones you've been mentioning was "Flood"
and may I be so bold as to suggest a group hug. It's been a bit sad (unhappy
sad) in places of the last few days, what with tales of break ups and Martin
Horsfields gig going experiences and I thought a list hug might help.

Oh well that's all from me

Gary

P.S.  Can I point out that Clinton Hill is a psychotic central defender for
the mighty Tranmere Rovers. I must tell him he shares his name with a place
in Brooklyn.