Sinister: the Joos (no BS)

IndiaRubb at xxx.com IndiaRubb at xxx.com
Thu Dec 3 06:07:53 GMT 1998

<< (american water is a masterpiece - no joke, far far better than their
 other efforts.) >>

I wouldn't say far better than the last two albums, but probably better, yes.
I'd probably recommend American Water anyways, though either Starlite Walker
or Natural Bridge are quite a good introduction to the band, as well.

Oh, and you might want to mention to the writer in your college newspaper that
Pavement, if anything, is really the "other band," in a sense...D.C., SM and
Bob N started the Joos while still at UVA, according to Berman, I believe, so
I guess it's a precursor to Pavement. But you probably knew that already.

gwt