Sinister: final calling

Sam Norman snorman at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 3 10:47:51 GMT 1998

I know that there is Davids lovely message board (my message is up there)
but for any sinister feeling people in the Dublin area, we are meeting up
in in the Long Hall on George's Street South tonight at around 7.30pm to
8.00pm.

I arrived in Dublin yesterday by the way and so far have had no sleep in
the last 28hrs.

I will be wearing my Study at Stow t-shirt tonight for easy recognition.

see you tonight

sam