No subject

aaron tieger atieger at xxx.com
Thu Dec 3 14:13:20 GMT 1998

Was anybody else on the list at the Magic 12/Thalia
Zedek gig at the Middle East Upstairs last night?

If you want to hear a great band, Magic 12 is for
you. They're sort of llike a lighter version of
tindersticks and cowboy junkies put together. Boy
guitarist, boy singer, girl drummer, girl
keyboardist/singer (my coworker Beth, actually, who
finally displayed to me what "arms of sex" is all
about. Too bad for me she's a dyke). They have a s/t
CD just out on Dahlia. Check it out!

The only bummer was that I found out that the girl I
see at every show, and have been nursing a crush on
for almost a year, is a lesbian as well. It figures.

On a different, equally-irrelvant note, can anyone
verify what my roommate told me: that Tindersticks
have indeed split up?

aaron

===
atieger at rocketmail.com