No subject

Jonathan 98046683 at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 3 13:29:40 GMT 1998

Greetings,

I've Never read the narnia books. Should i be hanging my head in shame
right now.  I don,t think so
           I did watch the t.v. program though,   ahh sunday
afternoon t.v. when i was a nipper.   BLISS.
           Did any of you lot go to see B&S at nottingham the other
month? If so could someone PLEASE post a set list for the pleasure of
yours truly.  TAR .  I'm sure that you've all probably gone through
this before but i was'nt here so PLEASE.
           Thats enough of that grovelling lark

Whats on my stereo:- The white album.