Sinister: Why is Rod Hull alive.... and getting paid as well ?.

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 3 18:19:55 GMT 1998

Apparently fisky wrote....

>Just as the list was threatening to get dull, it's good to see you all
>addressing the big issues with such gusto (sex, religion, lame 80s
>movies). I'm especially pleased that my CS Lewis post provoked such
>reaction. Perhaps one day I shall be a man of influence on this list,
>like those they call the 'Duke', 'Candarel', 'Honey' or, indeed,
>'Trousers'.

Oh don't think that all the list faces take to their given nicknames
straight away. I can still remember the day, walking aimlessly round
Manchester after she'd got us lost AGAIN, Sarah called me Moonbeam (her then
nickname for me) so I turned to her, called her Fluffy and she twated me. It
was only after adding the Candarel that she took to it.

Big bad Dom wrote...

> Is it just me, or is the list crush website ripe for abuse?
> Is there anything that stops people from getting their friends to
> vote a billion times?

You're right, I just voted for Fluffy twice, so to stop me being damned
to hell I'm coming clean - David / Big Stu, can you take _one_ of them off
please? :)

D'oh! Such lack of subtlety is surely not part of the whole list crush
scene, but I'm new to this...as long as I don't have to square up to Gary
in a Liverpool car park I don't mind!

You're too honest Dom by far. Then again, maybe it'll put Fluffy's ego in
check a bit. It's been getting out of control ever since she won the first
list crush vote. 87)  No you're Ok, no need to square up to me there,
besides there's perfectly good car parks this side of the Mersey. 87)

Anyone else noticed that if you give Stevie Jackson a bubble perm he'd look
a little bit like Andy McClusky from OMD in 1980 ?. No.... just me again huh
?.

Yours faithfully

Gary