Sinister: I hate Nerys Hughes

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 3 19:19:34 GMT 1998

Hello listy type people.

A quite desperate sounding Neil wrote...

"C'mon. Don't be shy. We don't have too much time, and I don't have the
vocal
skills or imagination to fake it all myself.
Get those anecdotes in to: belleandsebastian at classic.msn.com"

Does anyone think reinacting B&S songs is good enough to get you on TV ?.
Where's Mr Miller when you need him. He could go on and tell all about the
time he did the Charleston to Mary Jo on the deck of the Ark Royal at one of
those top showbiz military bashes. 87)

Matinee Mart wrote...

" Spent the evening drowning my sorrows downstairs
in the Hope & Anchor, hearing news of Pete Wylie's lastest woes, which
didn't exactly lighten the mood."

Either I'm having déjà vu, or Wylies been up to his old tricks again. I'm
sure he's been had up before the beak for threatening to kill his ex before.
It was only last year as well. If you like Pete Wylie, you won't want to
hear about the time I saw him in Probe. No Fluffy, don't, keep stumm.

As for Clinton Hill, are there any other second division footballers
who share their names with parts of the US? I think we should be told.

OI, we're a first division side if you don't mind, second class maybe, but
first division. Anyway, I hear that there is someone called Flushing Meadows
playing for Mansfield reserves.

Bye all

Gary