Sinister: Respect

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Thu Dec 3 16:15:59 GMT 1998

Look, at last someone has recognised my higher intelligence, because
Laurel wrote:

>i cannot recommend susan cooper's _dark is rising_ series highly enough.
JJ was right -- start with _over sea, under stone_ and carry on from there.

She said I WAS RIGHT. Anyway.

Casarotto then piped up with something about various Alan Garner books,
I also read The Weirdstone Of Brisingamen and it's sequel, The Moon Of
Gomrath. "pointless bland elf-wank"? It's a childrens' fantasy book, Mark,
and both were rather good too. Selina Place...brrr now there's a scary name.
He wrote some other stuff too, Elidor which wasn't so good, something
about Owls and another one I can't remember the name of but was ok.

There's nothing to be ashamed of if you read them now you're older.

JJ
xx