Sinister: cover stars

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.net
Thu Dec 3 21:09:34 GMT 1998

apologies if this has been answered already, but i haven't really been
paying attention lately, been a bit preoccuppied, don't you know. BUT, i
am reliably informed that the cover star of the new Ep is none other
than Alan Horne. Alan WHO? chime the youngsters in one voice... Well Mr
Horne was the mastermind behind Postcard records of Scotland in the
early 80s and then the early/mid 90s as well. The man was generally
regarded as being a bit mad really, but naturally really really cool.
Unrepreoachably cool in fact, which is clearly why Struan and co have
such high regard for him and all he did. I wish there was a label as
magical as Postcard these days, i really do... sigh.

maybe i'll start one. who wants to give me some money?

keep the faith,

the duke

'all of our dreams are dying of overdoses'
Tangents On-Line http://www.tangents.co.uk
PO Box 102, Exeter, EX2 4YL, UK
tangent at lineone.net