Sinister: put down the tissue baby, i'm back

r. h. wilde77 at xxx.com
Thu Dec 3 21:31:09 GMT 1998

  one of my friends just stopped by to use the toliet.  after doing
so he said lately his shit has been smelling like meat.  i found that
interesting enough to share with all of you.  i think i was right don't
you.

speaking of toliets.  if any of you have been worried about where i've
been(judging by the list crush, none of you have) you'll be happy to
know that i have been at home with my face in the toliet. yep, i've got
the flu!  i've discoverd though that bannana popsicles
and big star are great to have by your side when puking in a place where
your father just shit minutes earlier.

it's good to see everyone is back to normal conversation.

that's all.  oh, and have you noticed that everyone apologizes for
everything they say on the list, well almost everyone.  why is that?

where's tara?

robbie

in my heart: nothing but love mama