Sinister: Your cheese mate.. And your mum !!

Niceaction at xxx.com Niceaction at xxx.com
Thu Dec 3 23:24:54 GMT 1998

Big Stu wrote :

>>From the votes I've seen people getting, here is my guide to getting crush
votes:
1. Be funny.
2. Be smutty.
3. Tell us about your life, not just which bands you listen to which noone
else has heard of.
4. Follow the instructions in the Sinister FAQ.
5. Know Keith.<<

ok Mr Stewart

1.  Be Funny.. - hmmmm   What do you call a prostitue with a runny nose.??
Full Up.   ( sorry, thats pretty sad !)
2.  Be Smutty - Does anyone else get turned on, when they see B&S play live
and Isobel is looking really angry and unimpressed with something.  That look
she gives sends shivers down my spine.  She knows she's georgous and she loves
it !!  Im sure she must have just come from a naughty photo shoot before the
Shephards Bush gig and didnt have time to change from her kinky school girl
outfit.
3.  Tell us about your life -  You dont want to know about it. Im far to sad.
I spend my life on the computer listening to music, or down the pub listening
to music. I find pleasure from writing obseneties backwards on a steamed up
window busses on my early trips to work. My life is like a revolving door and
i cant get out, what i did today i'll do tomorrow. I like vodka and chilli con
carne though not together ! i dislike drunk people on busses, they always ask
what im listening to on my walkman, and when i say B&S they go "who the fuck
are they.. they must be shit cos i aint heard of em"   the only thing is,
these people have not heard anything new since they brought their last Santana
record on the day of its release !
I have never hated anybody, and get on very well with most people, unless im
feeling shy that particular day.
4. Follow the instructions on the Sinister FAQ.  -  I searched the archives
and found no reference to prostitutes or santana.
5. Know Keith. -  I do not know keith.   Fuck !!  i guess all of the above was
pretty useless for me getting any list crushes then. :o(

Take it easy people..

Jamie

In my nose - a piece of tissue that i have stuck up there, and has been there
for the last 20 minuites. I got a nose bleed after blowing it too hard.