Sinister: Chris and Stevie on the telly

Ailsa Ross ar981611 at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 4 00:06:23 GMT 1998

Did any other Scottish listees see Stevie & Chris on "The Key" (Scottish
events and arts type programme) tonight (thursday 3/12/98)on BBC2 at
8pm?  They were talking about Rod Stewart, and I rushed through and
videoed what was left of the programme but haven't watched it properly
yet because my mum phoned when it was on then i had to go out and i
haven't been back yet.  and they played the new single as well.  this is
all fine and dandy but why did i only find it by accident?  why weren't
we told? and is this programme repeated at all through the week so that
i can record the whole interview on a tape where i can keep it, rather
than it being stuck in the middle of the tape that just happened to be
in my video at the time?

sorry to be so grumpy. i should be happy that they were on tv at all,
but surely we should have been aware of this?? i've checked the
archives  and no-one seems to have told anyone about it.  did i imagine
it?  maybe i'll go home and look at the video and it won't have been on
at all.  No, if I'd imagined it, I'd have imagined Stuart in it too.
(But he would have his natural hair colour).

Nice to see TBWTAS at No 3 in Select's albums of the year. And for those
of you wondering about the Glasgow meet-up I was organising, well I sort
of haven't. soory but i've been awfully busy.  But if anyone wants to
take on the responsibility, I will certainly try to be there when it
happens.

Ailsa xxx