Sinister: B&S on the Telly

Paul Laird plaird at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 4 01:02:42 GMT 1998

Damn, Damn, DAMN....

Why didn't someone say B&S would be on BBC2 tonight????

I changed channels at 8.27 to catch the very end of some "topical" prog
called 'The Key', and got the dying strains of 'Modern Rock Song'.

The video appeared to be shot in a graveyard, although that may just have
been something to do with the credits for the show. Pray tell.

I am so disappointed.

Did Jeepster or the Band know about this beforehand? If so why no mention?

TTFN,
The Lairdster.

p.s. Does anybody know if Pam Berry is still on the list, only I've been
trying to get in touch.

'An EGG is good for you' - THE EGG Marketing Board