Sinister: NO b&s...st etienne

rachel cohen craftylo at xxx.com
Fri Dec 4 01:16:03 GMT 1998

hi.

this is no belle and sebastian content but i am sure that miss honey and
his ponytail will find it in his heart to forgive me.

so...here goes, i am in need of one or two tickets to saint etienne at
the bowery ballroom in NYC.  if anyone has one please think of me.  i am
cute and i can speak furbish.

thanks in advance to the nice person that is going to sell me one of
their extra tickets.

rachel.
who is extremely cute but is not a list crush (thank goodness)