Sinister: My first recommendation

Clarence Tsui, Hong Chee clarence at xxx.com
Fri Dec 4 02:21:13 GMT 1998

Hi all,

Been off the list for quite a while (at least a year now, maybe shorter) and
am excited to see so much traffic going to and fro. Am flabbergasted to be
on the list again.

Since I don't live anywhere near the B&S stratosphere (I live in Hong Kong,
several thousand miles away from the nearest place that would play host to
Stuart's silver trousers) I'd just say something somewhat related to music:

Just wanted to recommend people to get a hold of the Pale Fountain's latest
compilation that's out from the German label Marina (which also released a
fantastically-packaged retrospective by Josef K). Equally twee and moving as
B&S. Any comments on this record welcome; I think it's on a par with TBWTAS.
(this might sound sacrilege, but pls don't flame me for my ignorance.)

Later,

Clarence