Sinister: spelling errors suck. big time. and something happened to me.

Jarkko Fr�ntil� frantila at xxx.com
Fri Dec 4 11:28:53 GMT 1998

Hmm, a few spellerrs on my previos mail. Oh well...

Last wednesday (two days ago, that is) I went to the old universityhouse
here. Markus Nordenstreng, this ace finnish singer/songwriter was
playing there, he was supporting this shitty band I'm not going to
mention here. Well, I get there and hear three last songs from him. Got
there 50 minutes too late.

Ok, then I go to the bar to get me some beer. While I'm waiting there to
get some service, this LOVELY looking girl, drunk as hell, comes next to
me. And starts staring at me. I go all bonkers, Maybe she's interested
in me?

"You know, you remind me of this song", she says.

Three songs instantly pop into my mind for some reason:

1)
-Kylie Minogue: I should be so lucky.
Cause she's lucky she saw me.

2)
-Morrissey: Last of the famous international playboys.
Pretty obvious, that one.

2)
-Belinda Carslyle (or however her name is spelled): Heaven is a place on
earth.
Cause I'm nice and heaven is nice and I'm on earth and... Something. I
know, sounds stupid, but that's how my mind sometimes works.

I suggest these songs to her, but she shakes her head.

"No. That new song by The Offspring, 'Pretty fly (for a white guy)'."

Nice.

I get my beer and go to the table where I tell my friend Aino about
this. She laughs out loud. Too loud.
"Well she kinda had a point!!!"

Friendly fire.
Some days just ain't it. I was wearing my darkblue jeans and study at
stow t-shirt. Howcome she can say something like that???
The mysteries of life are endless.

@-->-- love, jarkko fräntilä.