Sinister: smash the whole closeminded heterosexual culture.

Jarkko Fr�ntil� frantila at xxx.com
Fri Dec 4 13:23:09 GMT 1998

50 minutes ago I was walking down the street wearing this ultracool (and
rather funny!) shirt my gay friend made: "SMASH THE WHOLE CLOSEMINDED
HETEROSEXUAL CULTURE." Well, this drunken woman shows up and somehow she
sees what's written on my shirt.

"You fag! God doesn't love people like you!" she yells at me.

I was so surprised I just continued walking. I didn't even know people
like that existed anymore. Now I'm thinking about all the things I could
have said to her. My favourite now is: "Yeah? Well I bet God sure
fancies you like hell."

Any suggestions on what I could have said to her are appreciated.
Needed. It's always annoying to think of something about a gazillion
minutes after the incident has happened, but still, any ideas how I
could have insulted her?

@--->--- love is confusion, jake.