Sinister: out of my mind

pollyanna rhee rheecy01 at xxx.edu
Fri Dec 4 02:37:22 GMT 1998

Hello all,

This is my first post to the list, though I've been lurking for awhile now.
I just decided to make myself known, for better or for worse.

I don't quite remember how/when I started listening to B&S.  I know that I'd
heard a bit about the band and found a copy of IYFS in the used bin at a
store in my hometown, over a year ago(?) I'm not sure, so we'll leave it at
that.  I've been a big Tindersticks & Nick Drake fan for a long time and I
became curious when I heard B&S sounded similiar.

I'm 19, I spend most of the year in North Carolina as I am trying to build
some sort of an academic reputation for a few years, and I do indeed wear
cardigans.

The main purpose I'm writing this is because I'm procrastinating from my
history paper, I think.  A few of my friends here have been turned on to B&S
through IYFS and TBWTAS, which I think is pretty cool.  Though some of them
tell me to turn it off when I'm driving which annoys me b/c I'd rather not
listen to whatever they want to hear (I'm not an indie snob!  I swear!)

Okay, back to the working life of medieval women.  Just wanted to say hello.

-pollyanna