Sinister: Gomez, Auteurs, Pale Fountains

Stephen Boyle withnail67 at xxx.com
Fri Dec 4 13:57:50 GMT 1998

Hello All,

Greetings from 65 degree springlike weather in NYC.  Sorry to all in the
Isles, probably dreary, huh?  I would like some help sorting out some of
this new stuff.  As B & S,  have in recent years reminded me, the music
is out there we just have to (know where to)look.  My New Years
resolution is to reintroduce myself (and my very weary mates)to as much
as possible.  B & S seems to have done the trick for a while but now my
appetite is as strong as it was after we first heard the Smiths, the
Commotions, Aztec Camera, Bluebells, etc.  BTW I know the Pale Fountains
are older but I have never found any of their cds and i heard a
compilation is (coming) out.  Any Chameleons fans out there. Please
help,

Steve