Sinister: Homphobes

Vanessa R. Siegl Vanessa.Siegl at xxx.at
Fri Dec 4 15:02:39 GMT 1998

>shirt my gay friend made: "SMASH THE WHOLE
>CLOSEMINDED HETEROSEXUAL CULTURE." Well, this drunken woman shows up
>and somehow she sees what's written on my shirt.
>Needed. It's always annoying to think of something about a gazillion
>minutes after the incident has happened, but still, any ideas how I
>could have insulted her?

OOOhh my goodness people like that ... I was actually out for a drink
this morning with my mate and as soon as the waiter left our table
m,y mate turned to me and told me he thought the waiter was gay
didn't I agree ....
I never know what to say to these things really ... but then again
words won't change a thing most of the time ...

love vanxxx

Forgive me for I have not sinned

csaa7950 at uibk.ac.at _gapminder at yahoo.com