Sinister: Whatafoolami

WeeJay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 4 16:19:41 GMT 1998

A little ink polaroid taken on the way here:

	This is me standing sheepishly next to an old ruin in the
middle of town with my palm being read by a gypsy girl who just
sold me a sprig of heather. She's got a glasss crystal thing in my
hand and is telling me a lot of things that are patently obvious - I'm
afraid of what people think (the way I'm hiding in a corner and
avoiding her eye) and that I'm (hands covered in calouses and
general look of having been up all night writing) a 'creative' person...
Actually, you can tell from the picture that I'm unaware of the
ridiculousness of the situation because I clearly have a huge crush
on her and am about to hand her more money than I can afford.

	I was conned alright... At least she didn't call me 'Madam'
like 2 big issue vendors on the same route... Well at least I've
learned my lesson now and I will try to avoid her gaze (*sigh*) in
future...
	"Tell us about your life..." - Ok, I'll tell you about last night.
We sat and drank at extortionate prices in the Union bar  - That
would be me, one of my bands '$tolen Grand' and a boy from my
halls who is the spitting image of Alanis Morrisette (You have to
see it to believe it). We talked about music, matches, nail varnish,
the session they'd just had in the studio, but mostly how we all
were in love with the barmaid who looks like Shirley Manson. On
the way out Dan called her Shirley and she turned to the other
barmaid and said 'Why did he call me Shirley?' We went back to
Natalie (bass)'s flat and drank her alcopops and felt smug when we
saw that she posessed a 'Savage Garden' CD. Then there was a
fire alarm and we had to vacate the building. Natalie dropped lots of
hints so we left her and a now almost comatose Dan alone in her
room... She hasn't got a chance though, what with dan's 'unfailing
loyalty' and all that...
	I'm sure that would have been better as a few ink polariods
itself but I'm afraid I really couldn't be bothered.... talking of which,
the ink polaroid site on jeepster hasn't been updated since it was
put up and we've had some good ones since then. What's going
on, people?
	Where are they now (people who haven't posted recently):
Fluffy Sarah, Honey Paul, Philippe? Hey, only asking. Nick
Dastoor claims falsely that he's never had a nickname. Nick, we all
know that it's Nick Dastardly. I'd like to have a list hug but I'm not
going to because I can't bring myself to touch brad. He smells of
sweat and blood.

Vanessa said:
> OOOhh my goodness people like that ... I was actually out for a
> drink this morning with my mate and as soon as the waiter left
> our table m,y mate turned to me and told me he thought the
> waiter was gay didn't I agree ....  I never know what to say to
> these things really ... but then again words won't change a thing
> most of the time ...
Hmmmn, last night, as above, Natalie attempted to persuade me
that I'm bisexual. She insisted that I fancied Jarvis Cocker. I don't
think so though... It's pretty rare for me to get an attachment to a
man in that way... although I don't see how you're not going to get
slightly interested by listening to 'Sheffield: Sex City' well,....
	I've joined jesicaxo's Twee Socks club like a good boy...
Well, I've tried to at least. That yahoo thing is so bloody minded
and beauraeucratic...! I'll try again now, but as yet I havent been
able to actually log on.
	That's enough for now. I'm going to make a little sign for
my door that says 'WeeJay lives here.' I was going to try and get a
better picture of myself up, but I cant be arsed... it's a lot of bother.
if anyone wants to see it I'll put it up but you probably don't.

			*Yawn*
				WeeJay xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In my pockets: Cardfile, loose change, keys, bottle opener, gold
nail varnish, emery boards, diary, disks, pen, note of unsmutty
content.

James at twopounds.u-net.com
"I know there's a lot of bass players in the audience tonight,
I know living amongst the constructions that the people in power
have built doesn't feel so right"
                  mAKE UP - "We Can't Be Contained"
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)