Sinister: Life is absurd

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 4 16:18:35 GMT 1998

HI!!!!!

After such a long and fruitful discussion about greatest shagging hits in
this list, when my first snogging-with-clothes-on with someone also in
the list takes place, it is in complete silence. Not soundtrack at all. I
am afraid none of us learnt very much from that lecture.
Now , I think I would have chosen 'underwear', (seminaked in somebody
else's room...)

The Pastels are playing in Nott. next Thursday with Marine Research. I
don't
know these latter , but have been told they are good.Let's see!Someone in
the list is interested in listening to my friend's band, Bob Tilton, I
will have to ask him a dinner because of my work as volunteer PR.And I
have calculated sucessfully Helium ground state. And 'Henry Fool'is
finally opening tomorrow here. Friday 4th November deserves a poem, at
least.

Leslie Jo : you are wrong about who has the cutest blue veined arms ,
sorry very much...

Optimistically yours and looking eagerly to travel in trams

Arantzazuko -> my true full , Basque name

Agur ta gero arte., Mr P Miller