Sinister: Kid's Stuff

Thew Sarah Sarah.Thew at xxx.com
Fri Dec 4 09:24:04 GMT 1998

Hooray I really like all this kids books stuff, but my absolute favourites
were the series of books by Ursula Le Guin about Earthsea, I re read the
first one last year and it's still ace.  I think she's really a grown-up
author, but ive never read any of those books.  Does anyone know what theyre
like?  I've heard rumours of not good sci-fi which worries me.

Did anyone else notice in the Independent on Sunday a couple of weeks ago
that the cookery section suggested that your cooking might well be improved
by listening to Belle and Sebastian.. does this mean we can expect a band
appearence on Ready Steady Cook?

Has anyone been listening to the Grandaddy album?  They  remind me of
Pavement, with a bit of Neil Young chucked in for good measure.  I dont
think the album is exactly hard to come by but if someone wanted to swap
tapes and send me some looper stuff that'd be fab.

I met some school kids on the way to work this morning,
..we were playing at sliding on the ice, i didnt land on my arse AND I was
late for work... result.

Sarahx