Sinister: Kid's Stuff

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Fri Dec 4 20:14:29 GMT 1998

Thew Sarah wrote:

>Hooray I really like all this kids books stuff, but my absolute favourites
>were the series of books by Ursula Le Guin about Earthsea, I re read the
>first one last year and it's still ace.  I think she's really a grown-up
>author, but ive never read any of those books.  Does anyone know what theyre
>like?  I've heard rumours of not good sci-fi which worries me.

More books, sorry, but we're just SO literate on this list..guess what, I
also read a lot
of Ursula Le Guin when I was littler, the Earthsea trilogy was
fantastic...so, here's another
URL of a page you can look at...

http://www.wenet.net/~lquilter/femsf/authors/leguin/

I did read one of her Scifi stories once, I can't remember it but I
remember thinking
"this is dull". Stick with A Wizard Of Earthsea, The Tombs Of Atuan and The
Farthest Shore.
They really are great stuff.

JJ
xx