Sinister: Dog on Wheels EP, St Etienne in NYC

MileEndGrl at xxx.com MileEndGrl at xxx.com
Fri Dec 4 22:52:30 GMT 1998

Hello list.
Well I am actually posting. This is a rare occaison.
So I have recently discovered that my Dog on Wheels EP has been stollen by a
friend.  I was just going to buy another one, but for once the store I shop at
has no more and won't for a while. Now I don't know what to do. Hope I'll
manage.
Now onto the more important part of my post. How much is the St Etienne show
at the Bowery ballroom and is the place 21+ only? (hehe, the 21+ argument
starts again)  Is it sold out I think should be the first question. I really
want to go now. And also I don't think Bowery tickets are sold through evil
ticketmaster. If they are not, where do I get them? Can I just call the place
and put them on my credit card and pick them up the day of the show?
One last question, can someone in the NYC are tell me where I can find a
trembling blue stars cd? I have been searching for so long. I heard them while
in England and I have fallen in love. I've been all over, maybe Route 66 sells
it? I don't know, I'm loosing hope. I also need the field mice cd. And how
much does Cass have to her name? $1.74!!! I am loaded. Wait, I do have 30
quid, which is actually a lot of money in US terms. I just need to find a back
to change it. Okay, if someone, anyone. please answer me.
I think the only decent thing I can think about today is that Usagi and Mamoru
are finally back together on Sailor Moon (my secret obsession, hehe)
Quietly going insane,
Cassed