Sinister: stuart's stairwell

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sat Dec 5 01:19:29 GMT 1998

Dear List,

Hi!
you know,the more i think about it...i don't think dirty dream is really
so much about sex...but country life..i can agree on that,it's so
beautiful beautiful beautiful..but sometimes,what good is that,if all
your company to share that with is greasy boys who drive pick-ups with
moth-bitten mattresses in the back...so you invent lovely international
characters in dirty dreams...
like explorers/photographers for national geographic...
oh,John Dunn (i think that's how you spell it) is so lovely,he travelled
all of the Baffin Island by foot and canoe you know!

I've decided I would like to do something like this..where do I sign up?
Do I have to become a Boy Scout?

you're all talking about children's books...one of my favourite ones was
'From The Mixed Up Files Of Mrs. Basil E...' I forget the rest of the
title..anyways,it's a really good story,this sister and brother run away
and stay at a Museum Of Art in New York..I was always facisnated with
running away,and having a big museum as your castle..and
rationing/deciding  what food to buy for pennies and cents (couldn't  do
that today,sigh!)I still think that would be so fun...if I ever get real
rich,I'm going to a buy a Museum and run around wearing velvet
nightgowns all day long and have a wine cellar and a big dining room
with those loooon tables and everything.
and after that,I read R.L Stine and Christopher Pike books because they
had naughty bits and everything!...not like those babysitter's club
books which i was so past.

Tag wrote:
 And I seriously doubt that anyone's got a shag
>out of it.
maybe they are just keeping quiet about it?
tag,you are a grand tease..i hear my ears are burning and that's it?
but you know,you're special,because you once wrote a funny thing,that
still makes me laugh...what was it,something along the lines of 'yes,rod
begebie...i'm sure i'd be walking like john wayne after'
hee hee (oh and if brad said he is intimate with your mother,you have to
respond with a 'your mothers butt is so big...etc' comment)

Peter Miller..I have a Belle And Sebastian child,his name is Stuart Lazy
Dog..but i can't talk about it because it brings shame to my family.

Jarkko: 'Pretty Fly(For A White Guy)' is the number one song here!...so
i found your little event funny...I don't understand why they are making
a comeback...in grade 7 Offspring and Green Day were cool..
sleeping outside of stuart's stairwell? i think of seedy apartment for
some reason where you cut your hands on the wall...but 'stuart's
stairwell' by itself sounds like a magical place.

oh no..homework(so much)
but love is sent anyways,
genevieve

ps