Sinister: NYC PRE-HOLIDAY MEET UP

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Sat Dec 5 04:53:54 GMT 1998

NYC area Sinisterines --

Before everyone heads off for the holidays, or goes completely mad from
shopping, crowds, and all that, we thought it would be nice to have a little
meet-up...

So!  Mark this on your Advent Calendars:

DATE:    Saturday, December 12
PLACE:  85 Down
              85 Avenue A (Between 6th and 7th Streets)
              Underneath Kim's Video

TIME:      About 9:30 p.m. or so

According to JonnyKat, this is a small and cosy little spot where the owner
will set aside a few tables near the bar for we Sinisterines to get intimate
...  and altho' Jonny claims that this does not mean making love, who knows?
Bring a little mistletoe and you might get lucky.

So, if you can, stop by...

If you have questions, mail me privately (NOT to the list) and I'll try to
answer them.

Seasonally yours,

--michele/simone