Sinister: Felt ain't twee!!!

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.net
Sat Dec 5 00:00:55 GMT 1998

no they ain't. i dunno how many are intersted... i mean, judging by
Stuart M's shirt addiction he might be, but, um, Lawrence and me and a
publisher are currently planning a book all about Felt for next year.
Lawrence will hopefully come and talk at length and we'll piece together
his words and maybe some other's words on the group into a book.
Lawrence says he's keen to put the record straight, and i have to admit
i am more than a little excited at the prospect.

Sorry no B& S content per se, but what the hell...

keep the faith,

the duke

'all of our dreams are dying of overdoses'
Tangents On-Line http://www.tangents.co.uk
PO Box 102, Exeter, EX2 4YL, UK
tangent at lineone.net