Sinister: looking for a band?

Wyplosz,C C.Wyplosz at xxx.uk
Sat Dec 5 13:54:18 GMT 1998

Is there anyone who lives in London and would like to join a 'band'
(actually, we are just ine guitarist and a drummer/bassist/guitarist). We
are looking for the rest of a band (Bass, Guitar, Drums, Keybords, Cello,
Violin etc...). Our "influences" are mostly Mogwai, Tortoise, Yo La Tengo
and so on.
If anyone is interested, please e-mail me privately.
Clem