Sinister: Saturday P

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Sat Dec 5 14:05:43 GMT 1998

Hello list,

	I feel like I have not written in ages, but really it's been only about a
week.  You lot write in so much that even daily posts seem years apart.

	I was cleaning out some rubbish in my bedroom yesterday and I found a lovely
poem though I don't know who it's by or even if it's complete.  Soo.. it
appears that the poetry parrot escaped from its cage and landed on my front
door step, so I had no other choice.

Oh I gotta come clean.  I feel like I am committing a heinous crime by a.)
claiming the poetry parrot landed on my shoulder when it really did not, and
b.) posting a poem when it's nowhere near Monday.  Only a few listees have
done it before, and they are surely not respected for it..  After all it is a
special honor to be selected.  I risk the Honey Police Force being after me.

Here's the top four crimes one can commit on the B&S list:
1. write in "unsubscribe sinister"

2. ask a question that's been scrutinized and torn apart and thrown up on in
the past, and most importantly -- can be found in the archives, which I must
say have utterly confused me

3. tell another listee that you think they're nothing but poo

4. claim the Poetry Parrot has landed on your shoulder when it really has not

Here is the Poetree Parhot:

The Stolen Child

....  Away with us, he's going, the solemn-eyed;
He'll hear no more the lowing
Of the calves on the warm hill-side.
Or the kettle on the hob
Sing peace into his breast;
Or see the brown mice bob
Round and round the oatmeal chest.
For he comes, the human child,
To the woods and waters wild,
With a fairy hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping than
he can understand.

sighweepcoughsneeze.

The Horse and His Boy is my favorite Narnia book.

Bye bye,
Tami