Sinister: hold your horses!:)

keith m keithmcl at xxx.net
Sat Dec 5 17:37:28 GMT 1998

it has been said:

<< MileEndGrl at aol.com wrote:
 >So I have recently discovered that my Dog on
Wheels EP
has been stolen by a
 >friend.

 Can any other Sinisteroids spot the glaring error
in this
statement? >>

>Okay, I HATE PEOPLE who think they are superior
and have
>to put down peoples
>mistakes!!! I'm sorry if I offended anyone by
having a
>mistake.
>Get your head out of the superior clouds. It is
reasons
>like this that you
>never meet cool people on lists because people
have to
>bash every little
>detail, which then makes them scared to post. So
calm down
>about mistakes, I
>highly doubt the band is going to come and beat
me at my
>door. I'm very sorry
>to all the friendly people out there, but I have
serious
>problems with people
>who think they are better than everyone because
they know
>every damn detail
>about a band. Sorry for the rant, that just made
me
>EXTREMELY MAD!!!!
>Cass

i think he was trying to point out that a "friend"
as you said would never steal someone's copy of
dog on wheels:)  at least that was my impression
from his note???  maybe i am just gullible?

keith mcl