Sinister: "99% of Gargoyles Look Like Bob Todd"

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Sun Dec 6 12:09:16 GMT 1998

A light headed Matinee Mart wrote...

"Still,=20
you can't help but love a team that had Morrissey playing for them,=20
can you?"

He still is, sadly, I wish he'd get back to making records and quit
football. He needs a haircut as well.

How could you let Ray Mathias come back to Wigan, though?=20
That's two fucking great managers we've poached off you (though Bryan=20
Hamilton's not that popular down Wigan way any more).

I don't know and I'm gutted, couldn't you have poached Aldo instead. Class
player noone can deny it, but shit manager.

Adrian "Boom Boom" Evans wrote....

"~~
As for Clinton Hill, are there any other second division footballers
who share their names with parts of the US? I think we should be told.

OI, we're a first division side if you don't mind, second class maybe,
but
first division. Anyway, I hear that there is someone called Flushing
Meadows
playing for Mansfield reserves.
~~

There aren't, I've checked...but your keeper is not unlike the Statue of
Liberty at times....boom boom."

Says you. Depends which one you mean, the one we shipped of to E***ton,
Danny "I'm so short I could be one of the Krankies" Coyne, or the new Dutch
fella who's top banana.

Warrander John mentioned some bloke called Murdoch or something banging on
about how he got into Gainesbourg via his top tune Harley Davidson. I've
only heard the Mick Harvey version, but that is a tip top tune, I like it
lot's. Are there loads of versions of it ?.

Mr Miller aka Sister Disco wrote...

 What's all this about Pete Wylie?

He's up on a charge of threatening to kill his ex-girlfriend. He should be
up for releasing shit records and having an ego the size of a tower block as
well.

Gary, could you call your next message "99% of Gargoyles Look Like Bob
Todd" please?

For you anything, how's that ?. Any particular reason for this request Senor
Miller ?.

Keith mcl spoke of music for Autistic kids...

My kid brother is Autistic and he likes "Don't Look back in Anger" by Oasis
and Bewitched. When he was a baby, he liked Technotronic as well.

Bye all

Gary