Sinister: Talk is cheap on satellite

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Sun Dec 6 14:32:55 GMT 1998

WeeJay wrote:

>	Sarnies!?! They're butties and you know it. Pah, home
>counties boys!

Eee, you cheeky get. I'm from Manchester mate, and I'll call them what
I want, be it a bacon barm, a bacon bap, bacon butty or bacon SANDWICH.

P.S. I finished off the bacon this morning, you have to cook it until it
burns a bit
to get the full crispy flavour. Has anyone else had a "ketchup accident"
over the
weekend?

Diet Dr Pepper is great.

JJ