Sinister: Ten apples up on top

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Sun Dec 6 22:20:07 GMT 1998

Dear Kids,
      Its again been another decade since I last posted to the list, mainly due
to  the world and his mother now subscribing, plus my Dad saying to me 'do you
know theres a Belle and Sebastian web site, and a mailing list?' no, Dad I
didn't.
Well he says, 'I'll log on and get some information for you if you like.'
 Please GOD, let him not find the drunk photos of me or my sleaze quiz post from
1974 or he'll send my Christmas presents back to Santa.
So is anyone appearing on the TV in Belle and Sebastian fancy dress? Or will it
just be Neil, in comedy wig and glasses, standing with his back to the camera
doing that thing you do when you pretend someones feeling you up, only its just
you on your own.

If I had the guts I'd challenge Stu to a boxing match, yeah, really! The thing
is, I joined a gym, and one day this bloke roped me into to a boxing class to
make up the numbers, and it was grate. I learned all the moves, left jab, right
jab, right hook, uppercut. thing is , we were only hitting punchbags and them
pads you put on your hands, but once you get going, the desire to actually land
one smack on someones jaw becomes overwhelming. Only my flatmate doesnt really
seem up for it, and the only person I can think of is Murdoch. And I'm still
pissed off with him about Manchester. So, Stu if you're reading how about it? we
can do it wherever you want, in London, in Glasgow,
in the mud. Naked.    Sorry.

I am moving out my house next week. God knows where. No, really! Thing is, Its
all been so hectic the past couple of weeks I've not even thought about looking
for a flat, and the landlords selling up. If anyone knows a one bedroom flat for
rent, up to 450 smackers a month, let me know. Don't even thinkof offering me a
room in a houseshare as I am untidy, smelly, come home at all hours, have a
variety of undesirable boyfriends, and sometimes soil the carpet.
Actually I'm a perfect flatmate but I just don't like people.

Katrina! I have dreamt about members of Ride for the last two nights running,
only Andy Bell was just a head. Hmmm.

Well! thats the end of my post then. I am currently trying to think up a
fantastically amusing storyline for a dirty dream video, but it wouldn't pass
the censors. Did you know that channel 4 are to screen a documentary on
bestiality? Set your videos.
love
Susannah.
xxxxx