Sinister: ranting and raving and saying things.

Jarkko Fr�ntil� frantila at xxx.com
Mon Dec 7 11:14:01 GMT 1998

Ooh, another weekend wasted. When do I grow up? Probably never. Oh
well...

Oh man, this indie/pop/indiepop- conversation here too!! Can't I escape
it ANYWHERE? Just had a discussion about that with my friends. Hated it.
SSOOO stupid. They said I was poppy. Oh well, if I HAD to be something,
well that then. But if I own three albums from Korn, some John Coltrane,
some finnish tango-albums and HUGE loads of compilation vinyls from the
80's (Kylie, Belinda, Nik Kershaw, you know the lot) does that mean that
I'm not poppy anymore? Or does that make me even more indie/schimdie???

AND ANOTHER THING (I'm on the roll now)!!!! Ok, My ex said that I live a
"pop-lifestyle". What the hell is that? Ok, I go out about twice a week
to see bands. And yes, those bands have guitars and drums and yes, you
might dance to them. And YES, I do drink beer and YES I do indeed wear
cardigans (wearing one right now) and black polo-shirts... But still.
Isn't that just... well, normal?

Hmm, sorry, I didn't mean to get so upset in front of you.

Ok, quote of the day:

"If you light the match quick enough, you can see the darkness
flickering inside the flame."

-ME, but I kinda borrowed that sentance from someone. Just altered it a
bit. You know who said that? Competition is declared here. No prizes to
be won, though.

Listening to: this annoying humming sound that comes from the lamps here
in the virtualroom in the Open University. I'm going bonkers.

@--->--- A rose, love and other pretty things, jarkko.