Sinister: SiniStereo: where is my UK dictionary when I need it?

The boy done wrong again jonlrich at xxx.edu
Mon Dec 7 11:25:24 GMT 1998

-----O.K.---------------
	this just in from a boy trying to forget about the paper that was
due last friday and then maybe slated for completion today but probably
being put aside to write email here in unseasonably warm Indiana--
after much of this debate about the "twee"ness of B&S I searched out a
Scottish woman in my building for clarification on this Twee thing...and
she was lost...that's what you get for being a woodwind player in music
school in indiana but anyway.I really have been dying to know what this
twee thing is...is it precious? precocious? precarious? ummmmmmmm...
anyway....I suppose I should really get to that there paper now

but also I guess I might join in with this top (insert # here) of 98
so without further ado....

	1. Will Oldham  Black/Rich Music (A must)
	2. Cat Power  Moon Pix
	3. B/S tbwtas
	4. DJ Spooky  Riddem Warfare
	5. That creepy "Best of..." Morrissey album...O.K. they're all
		old songs but still, c'mon.....

biggest dissapointment(S)
	1. Pulp  THis is Hardcore (next time lock him back up with the
bottle and let him write the songs all in a weekend...worked for DC didn't
it?)
	that's it.

by the way, a wave to the person who had been boosting
Niagra,Niagra...rented it tonight and was charmed...

			bye now.

			(47)

P.S. for all you web types with a realAudio player try to find
www.wfhb.com on yur browser...it is thi lokal radio station that is the
only placeI have heard a full B/S song 'cept for on my own little
headphones... boo-hoo