Sinister: Interminable 3 sausage breakfast

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 7 14:16:13 GMT 1998

Hooray! I've got This Is Just A Modern Rock Song and it is ace! I
don't think The Gate is half bad either. Maybe that's just because I
was expecting it to be awful. And, oooh, has it got a banjo in it?
I love all 7 minutes of TIJAMRS, especially the lovely harmony at the
end that makes me wish the song was even longer. It's nice to have
your expectations satisfied. No story on the sleeve, mind, but the
"interminable 3 chord break" is there instead. So I think the EP is
lovely. But not as lovely as the delectable Arantxa who tastes of
lollipops.

Robin