Sinister: Re: Untruth.

James M Errington V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 7 15:02:20 GMT 1998

the boy done wrong again splurted:

> biggest dissapointment(S)
> 	1. Pulp  THis is Hardcore (next time lock him back up with
> the bottle and let him write the songs all in a weekend...worked
> for DC didn't it?)

Tcha! How dare you!
It's in my top 5 for the year...
It's an incredible piece of work...
Unlike Morrisey who smells of wee...

I'll abuse you later, but I've got a TIJAMRS CD in my hand and I'm
itching to get up out of this chair and get home and listen to it.

	Love
		WeeJay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

James at twopounds.u-net.com
"I know there's a lot of bass players in the audience tonight,
I know living amongst the constructions that the people in power
have built doesn't feel so right"
                  mAKE UP - "We Can't Be Contained"
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)