Sinister: subject?- allsorts really, its hard to think of a witty, concise one liner.

Mb00EN at xxx.com Mb00EN at xxx.com
Mon Dec 7 16:40:31 GMT 1998

Hello list people,

This post is my hat-trick.

It's monday at the moment. I have brought the new EP but have'nt had time to
listen to it yet, damn these responsibilities. I went to the bigger shops but
none of them had it, 'Belle and who?' they were heard to say. The sleeve
reminds me of 'On the road', i think it must be the colour.

I wonder if I'll like the gate song, it's hard to be objective when you hear
other peoples opinions first, or am i just impressionable? Maybe it will be a
'grower', i like them best, i thought '3,6,9...' was rubbish at first !

I was happy to learn about the reissue of tigermilk, late spring you say?,
more likely to be late summer then, record companies never get it right, i
will apologise if they do.... but they wont.

I'm still getting to grips with my new job, it's pretty boring. My boss is the
sort of man who always seems happy, and it's bloody annoying. I wont say what
it is he does (because you'd be so bored, believe me) but he's quiet a
prominent figure in certain circles. The most annoying thing is his relentless
enthusiasum, however i can cope with that because his office is down the hall
and i dont have to put up with it most of the day. However what i do have to
put up with is his bursts of jolly whistling echoing around the place, the
offending tune is always 'Englands green and pleasant land'. So over the past
couple of days when he's been in my office i've been quietly humming the
chours to 'Mayfly' (I thought that had the strongest melody), i'd hoped that
this would somehow sink in subliminally and replace 'Englands green and
pleasent land'. Well a few days passed by and nothing happened, but i am
pleased to announce today that my plan has worked. This afternoon he left for
a meeting happily whistling 'Mayfly'. If only i worked at 10 Downing street,
i'd take over the world.