Sinister: kids toda

azrael kwl96 at xxx.edu
Mon Dec 7 16:57:50 GMT 1998

At 11:19 -0500 12/7/98, Chris Butler wrote:
[Don't bands like "Shipping News" qualify as math rock?
[I'm not super savvy to that genre, but I've heard many
[people to refer to it...  Shipping News' CD is probably
[the only one I own.
[
[I'll cc my brother.  He seems to know all the genre names
[and definitions much better than I do...
[
[pants.
[

i was just about to mention shipping news.
i beleive a general definition of math rock is any indie-rock-type-music
using bizarre time signatures that seem to change almost randomly.
well, at least that's basically how my boyfriend put it. i'm not really
sure i could think of a better way.

-kerry
"everybody loves me goes away and i'd kill myself if that would make them
stay."
	-the jesus and mary chain