Sinister: Strange days...

Steven Jay Goldman mrswanky at xxx.com
Mon Dec 7 17:25:41 GMT 1998

Hi all...

First off, a tip of the hat to Chris Butler for his nom de plume...I've
been watching a bit of Twin Peaks lately, and I laughed my ass off the
first time I heard Albert's famous line about the old waiter...

I finally got off my ass and dug my teeth into Irvine Welsh's
"Trainspotting"...(yes, I realize it's a little late, but better late
than never, no?)  I've never read about a more intensely interesting and
simultaneously horrible group of people in my life.  Not horrible
because of the drugs, but just because of personalities.  Hell, I'd like
to know them just so that I could understand them...

This just goes to show what a lot of time on one's hands can lead one
to...Twin Peaks and Mark Renton...whoof!  What a freaky combination!

Oh, also thanks to David K. for the quick posting of the new EP...can't
wait to have it in my hands!

...lurking in the background with a fey smile...
--Steven