Sinister: kiddie winks!

sclark sclark at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 7 18:02:38 GMT 1998

> Has anyone answered the listees with children question yet? Off the
> top of my head, David Moore of Cheltenham UK not only has children, he
> even allows his daughter to have a boyfriend. dangerously liberal, I
> feel. Someone, I think it was David/Ruth, was talking about taking a
> newborn sprog to the London concert. Many moons ago someone's mum was
> on the list, if you remember they had to accompany their offspring to
> the NYC Sessions at West 54th or whatever. And who could forget the
> comforting presence of Big Arthur Bergman?

 o.k.o.k. so l have to admit the presence of a younger and singularly
male version of myself!...so you can all say hi to ry.! who's nigh on
the youngest belle and sebby fan l know....8 yrs young but hey no
girlfriends yet lad and definitly no kissing o.k.?...  ...his favourite
track??...the state l am in...yess!!...class eh?...oh and nice to pick
up the odd mention of  "roddy boy frame!" every now and again..
...ah well whats for tea?
    kisses
     sue